Friday, June 07, 2013

Formula Rossa. A minute of my life in the Fastest Roller Coaster in the World.


               Summer season in the Philippines is now over and im so jealous on my friends who visited Calaguas Island, climbed mountains, etc. which I always do every summer. Now, im working here in the middle east, i cannot enjoy the things that i used to do. I have to try something new and different so when I go back home I have a lot of story to share to my friends.

               I'm not really a  fan of the water parks and theme parks, I dont know why, maybe because Im afraid of some of the rides that they have and I dont enjoy  the loops, heights and the curves of their roller coaster or slide had but it doesnt mean that I hate them. Of course, I want to experience being in this or that park once in my life. 
    
                 I'm already done with dessert safari, Burj Khalifa, Sheikh Zayed Mosque and other destination that United Arab Emirates is showcasing to the world. And for the first(May 14, 2013) and second(June   4, 2013) time, I visited Ferrari World here in Abu Dhabi, the world's Biggest Indoor theme park and its main attraction, the world's fastest roller coaster, Formula Rossa. 





                Like what I've said, I'm not a fan of theme parks and roller coaster ride but this one is different why? Because this is Ferrari World and Formula Rossa. 

                 Yes, I'm excited but still I cant ignore that i'm nervous. On the 1st time I ride the Formula Rossa with my college classmate Jullie Ann, who's so generous enough to pay for my entrance fee, that time there are only few visitors at the theme park so only few people was queuing on the line.


              But the 2nd time was different, there was a  large numbers of people that time who wants to ride the Formula Rossa, so waited for a few minutes.



                  Then, it's our turn, we are asked to wear the safety goggles to protect our eyes from wind, dust and bugs. All our things were kept in the small locker and the use of camera and mobiles are not allowed while we are on the ride. Too Bad.
   
                  
Ann's 2nd turn.
                      Butterflies in the stomach, heart beat rises, laughing while my hands are sweating, fear and excitement are all over. Then after the countdown. 3.2.1 GO! The Formula Rossa accelerates and reached 100KPH within 2 seconds and reached it's tops peed of 240KPH within 5 seconds. The first hill of the track was 52 meters high and while going down the track with it's full speed, it was so fast, and i cant even open my eyes because of the heavy winds that hits my face, even on the coming turns and hills was so thrilling and adrenaline on my body was so high. The car was designed like the cars and track was designed to be like a F1 race car and race  track, so while on the ride it was almost the same feeling while riding the speeding the F1 cars on the circuit.

                           Watch this video from themeparkreviews.com.
            

                           On this video,  Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa was on the front seat of the Formula Rossa. Please take a look at Alonso's face while the Formula Rossa climbs on the track's first hill. 


               The experience was priceless and im sorry that I can't explain it through my words. After the ride I'm just smiling and feel good. 

with my college friends Jeanne and Gracielle, after the ride.
         






4 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts that you have made in writing this article.This is exactly what I need,Thanks a lot.Keep blogging.

    property shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great deliѵегy. Sοund arguments.
    Κеep up the amazіng effort.

    my web-sіte; [主页]

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's up mates, how is everything, and what you wish for to say on the topic of this paragraph, in my view its truly awesome designed for me.

    Here is my blog Resort Price Comparability Compared to Conventional Vacation Search Sites : Hotels Discounts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Highly ԁeѕcriрtive article, I lіked that bit.
    Will theгe be a part 2?

    my blοg poѕt :: Discounted Accommodations Listing : Evaluate Resorts Price Ranges

    ReplyDelete