Thursday, March 13, 2014

Desert Diaries: Adventures and Attractions in the Emirates

Emirates Heritage Village, Abu Dhabi


                  For almost 2 years I spend my life living in Abu Dhabi, the capital of United Arab Emirates.  Even-though this is a first world country, the government still preserve it's cultural and historical attractions, and this is the thing why I love this country, you can see a lot of skyscrapers, huge malls, waterparks everywhere, and still the old forts, and museum are also scattered al over the emirates.

              United Arab Emirates has a lot to offer for everyone who loves travel, photography, adventure, etc.

           
Atlantis Hotel, The Palm, Dubai

                It's heaven for me, but due to some personal reason I'm leaving this country soon. That's why im currently on a journey to explore and experience some of the attractions that this country has to offer.  I will try my best to travel around in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Al Ain and explore it.

               
Ski Dubai, Mall of Emirates, Dubai

           I'm writing a series of travel blog and I will call it, Desert Diaries. It's a compilation of my travel stories and photographs around the Emirates. I hope that I have enough time to visit a lot of places before my visa is cancelled by the government. 

No comments:

Post a Comment