Thursday, October 29, 2015

Weekend in Buscalan: A travel series.



           Being one of the thousands of pinoy’s who works in BPO industry has an advantage, aside from a better salary than my previous field, 2 consecutive rest days is one of the benefits that’s why it’s hard for me to leave this job(if ever) and go back to hospitality industry.




            I am now able to travel more frequent than I used before. With the exposure on the local and international media and on the blogs I decided for me that it’s time to visit the small village and be one of the Apo Whang-Od’s living canvass.

           I was able to visit Buscalan, Benguet last October 24-25, and I was able to learn a lot from its environment and its people. Visiting a small village in the mountains in Buscalan is not a easy journey, especially if you are coming from Manila, you have to be early, you have to be alert while on the jeep/bus, you have to get advice from the people who visits this place before. You might think that I am exaggerating some of the words that I’m talking right now, but this is based from the experience that I learned from my latest trip to visit the Legend, Apo Whang-Od.




               This post is an introduction of the story, lessons as well as the travel tips and guides on Visiting Buscalan and to be a living canvass of Apo Whang Od’s creation.





No comments:

Post a Comment